- Aviation Courses Ireland
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- Irish Aviation Events - 2017
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Contact Us
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Terms and Conditions
Thursday, 27 June 2013
Air Canada Rouge completes Dublin route proving
Air Canada Rouge has completed Toronto to Dublin route proving operating the six times weekly Air Canada service using C-GHPE Boeing 767-33AER c/n 33423 prior to official launch on 1st July of European routes to Athens ,Edinburgh and Venice.
Air Canada Rouge's new year-round Toronto to Dublin service commences on Friday 2nd May 2014 operating five times weekly.
Air Canada President and Chief Executive Officer Calin Rovinescu said "We are delighted with the response to Air Canada rouge’s inaugural summer season as it prepares for take-off July 1st. Our plans for growing the Air Canada rouge fleet are on track to serve more holiday destination markets where we can now compete on a more cost effective basis operating our new leisure carrier, while leveraging the strength of Air Canada Vacations."
Air Canada Rouge’s 1st July start-up fleet consisting of two Airbus A319 aircraft and two Boeing 767-300ER aircraft will grow to ten aircraft by the end of 2013 with the addition of six Airbus A319 aircraft by December 2013, and an additional four Airbus A319 aircraft by March 2014, for a total of 14 aircraft by the end of the 2013-2014 winter season.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 27th June 2013 All Rights Reserved.