- Aviation Courses Ireland
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- Irish Aviation Events - 2017
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Contact Us
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Terms and Conditions
Thursday, 4 July 2013
Ryanair announces new Cork-East Midlands route
Ryanair announced a new route from Cork Airport to East Midlands operating four times weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays using an East Midlands based aircraft, from 6th November as part of its winter schedule 2013/4 operating a total of 11 routes from Cork Airport.
The carrier serves Liverpool, London Gatwick and London Stansted from Cork.
Cork Airport Director Niall MacCarthy said "Cork Airport is delighted to welcome this new route to East Midlands with Ryanair. This is an opportunity to expand inbound tourism to the Munster region and also offers another gateway serving the city regions of Derby, Leicester and Nottingham. We wish Ryanair every success with this new route and look forward to further positive announcements over the next period."
The carrier previously announced on 1st June 2012 launch Cork to East Midlands commencing 1st September. which was subsequently quietly dropped as the carrier expanded it's Polish route network expansion.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 4th July 2013 All Rights Reserved.