- Aviation Courses Ireland
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- Irish Aviation Events - 2017
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Contact Us
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Terms and Conditions
Thursday, 4 July 2013
Ryanair carries 7.96 million passengers in June up 2%
Ryanair announced it carried 7.96 million passengers in June up 2% (170,000) with a load factor of 84%. In the rolling 12 months to the end of June it carried 79.9 million passengers.
The carrier will temporarily base one additional aircraft for a total of three at Cork Airport for the three peak months of June, July and August.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 4th July 2013 All Rights Reserved.