- Aviation Courses Ireland
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- Irish Aviation Events - 2017
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Contact Us
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Terms and Conditions
Thursday, 19 June 2014
Ryanair acquires new Learjet 45 M-ABGV
Irish ultra low cost carrier Ryanair has recently acquired a second Learjet 45 to support it's growing operation across Europe, ahead of taking delivery of 180 new Boeing 737-800s from September 2014 onwards.
The Isle of Man aircraft register stated M-ABGV was registered on 9th June to Aviation Leasing (IOM) Limited, Tower House, Douglas, Isle of Man ex N589CH and C-FSDL. According to Flight tracking website Flightradar24.com M-ABGV uses Callsign 'Ryanair 1' and will be based in Milan Bergamo.
Interestingly it's no longer possible to track it's sister ship M-ABEU based in London Stansted on Flightradar24.com
The Learjet 45s are cost effective tools to move aircraft spare parts and flight crews around it's 68 European bases in Europe at short notice.
According to Irish Spotter List the aircraft will be in Dublin today, Thursday 19th June, routing to and from Luxembourg, prior to returning to London Stansted.
M-ABGV is pictured at Manchester on Nick French Aviation Photography blog.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 19th June 2014 All Rights Reserved.