- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Wednesday, 18 July 2012
Cityjet to launch new LCY-Munster Osnabruck Route ©
Cityjet has announced it is to launch a new route from it's London City Base to Munster-Osnabruck airport operating daily from the 28th of October using Fokker F50s marking it's first route in the German market. The carrier identfied a gap in the market following the decision of Air Berlin to terminate the Munster-Osnabruck route leaving the London market without an connection.
The Cityjet CEO Christine Ourmieres stated : "By starting services to Münster, CityJet is expanding its appeal to the UK MICE industry as well as facilitating a new trade corridor for the rapidly expanding British green technologies and renewable energies market".
The carrier achieved a significant milestone at London City Airport on the Wednesday 11th July 2012 when the millionth movement, which arrived at 0850 on Wednesday was CityJet RJ85 AF5118 from Dublin.
The airline has been serving LCY for 18 years having commenced the route on the 12th of January 1994 under the Virgin Atlantic brand over the years it has evolved with Air France assuming control of the airline in 2002.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 18th July 2012 All Rights Reserved.