- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Fleet List
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Monday, 17 September 2012
Ryanair Pulls Almeria routes ©
Ryanair is to cease operating the daily Madrid-Almeria route effective 30th September citing increased AENA charges and poor demand, on 28th October it ends routes to Charleroi, Dusseldorf Weeze, London Stansted and East Midlands.
Ryanair stated Alicante and Malaga are more important destinations but stated it could resume Almeria routes in Summer 2013.
Ryanair operated a seasonal summer Dublin route twice weekly from 2007 to 2010.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 17th September 2012 All Rights Reserved.