- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Thursday, 4 October 2012
Irish Airlines Report September Traffic ©
Aer Lingus announced it carried 1.019 million passengers in September up 1.7%, the airline carried 97,000 long-haul passengers up 4.3% with a load factor of 90.7% up 3% on a 0.4% increase in capacity, and it carried 829,000 short-haul passengers down 1.4% with a load factor of 81.4% up 0.5% on a 0.9% decrease in capacity.
Aer Lingus Regional carried 93,000 passengers up 36.8% and year to date has carried 752,000 passengers. As usual figures exclude traffic on the United Airlines Joint-Venture Washington Dulles to Madrid route.
Compared to the Association of European Airlines (mainly so-called legacy carriers) as whole, the Aer Lingus passenger load factor was higher on short-haul routes (81.4% v 78.7%) and on North Atlantic routes (90.7% v. 87.9%). AEA short-haul traffic (RPK) was up 6.0% and North Atlantic up 3.3%.
Ryanair announced it carried 7.84 million passengers in September up 8% with a load factor of 84% down 1% and year to date has carried 79.07 million passengers.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 4th October 2012 All Rights Reserved.