- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Fleet List
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Wednesday, 31 October 2012
Ryanair offers to grow Alicante traffic ©
Ryanair has written to AENA proposing to launch new routes from Aliante in April 2013 subject to AENA Alicante removing mandatory use of air bridges and associated costs of the operation, amounting to €3 million according to Ryanair CEO Michael O'Leary.
Ryanair stated it could deliver 600,000 passengers creating 600 new jobs, arresting Alicante's loss of traffic, Ryanair itself cut traffic by 250,000 passengers last summer in July and August.
Ryanair stated it would add new flights and routes for Summer 2013 enabling a 'Substantial increase' in operations and to 11 routes in Winter 2013, given the planning cycle for Summer 2013 Ryanair has asked AENA to respond to its offer by 15th November.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 31st October 2012 All Rights Reserved.