- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Wednesday, 21 November 2012
Ryanair returns 2 London-Marrakech routes ©
Ryanair is adding back two routes from London Luton and London Stansted to Marrakech its winter schedule, from February 2013 both routes will operate four times weekly, offering a total of eight weekly flights operated by London Luton and London Stansted based aircraft.
The London Luton to Marrakech route suspended for the winter ,will initially operate twice weekly from 2nd February increasing to three times weekly from 12th March, increasing to four times weekly from 18th March 2013.
The London Stansted to Marrakech route will initially operate twice weekly from 2nd February increasing to four times weekly from 25th March 2013.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 21st November 2012 All Rights Reserved.