- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Thursday, 13 December 2012
Ryanair announces new Cagliari routes ©
Ryanair this morning announced two new routes from its Cagliari Airport Base to Kaunas and Oslo Rygge both operating twice weekly from 1st April 2013 , the airline expects to carry 60,000 passengers on the routes in the first year of operation in addition to Edinburgh and Nuremberg previously announced.
On routes to Dusseldorf Weeze, Frankfurt Hahn and Paris Beauvais it will add an additional weekly frequency on will terminate the Cagliari to Seville route.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 13th December 2012 All Rights Reserved.