- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Tuesday, 11 December 2012
Ryanair expands Dusseldorf Weeze Base ©
Ryanair announced significant expansion of its Dusseldorf Weeze Base from 31st March 2013, increasing its base fleet from 8 to 9 Boeing 737-800s launching eight new routes to Bergerac, Corfu, Oujda, Oslo, Paphos, Rijeka, Tangier and Vilnius and increasing frequency on 11 unidentified routes operating a total of 56 routes.
The airline will operate 400 weekly flights up 11% generating an additional 200,000 passengers and in total plans to carry 2.4 million passengers next year up 9% at Weeze.
Ryanair CEO Michael O'Leary said "Ryanair looks forward to today's summer flight schedule 2013 in Dusseldorf / Weeze the 2.4 million Ryanair passengers will make a contribution to approximately 2,400 local jobs. Ryanair will invest $70 million in a new aircraft stationed there".
The airline will operate to Bergerac twice weekly on Tuesday and Saturdays from 2nd April and Oujda from 31st March on Sunday and Wednesdays, and Oslo Rygge from 2nd April three times weekly on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays, and from 1st April to Rijeka twice weekly on Monday and Fridays and from 1st April to Tangier twice weekly on Monday and Fridays.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 11th December 2012 All Rights Reserved.