- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Fleet List
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Friday, 21 December 2012
Ryanair moves four Girona routes to Barcelona El Prat ©
Ryanair announced its moving four routes to Bologna, Fez, Nador and Turin from Girona Base to its Barcelona Base from 1st April 2013 while 61 routes will continue to operate from Girona.
Ryanair Spain head of marketing Luis Fernández-Mellado said "From April 1, 2013, four routes Ryanair in Girona will be transferred to the airport in Barcelona. Ryanair routes to / from Bologna, Fez, Nador and Turin will be operated in El Prat this summer. Girona remains an important Ryanair base with 61 routes, including 10 new connections, and not be affected by this change".
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 21st December 2012 All Rights Reserved.