- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Fleet List
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Thursday, 23 August 2012
The Emirates Airlines CEO Tim Clark on a recent visit to Ireland stated the airline plans to add a second daily flight to Dublin within the next 18 months to 2 years subject to aircraft availability (Irish Times 22nd August).
The airline commenced the Dublin route on 9th January using an Airbus A330-200 and upgraded the aircraft to a Boeing 777-300ER effective 1st May due to strong demand on the route, carrying 120,000 passengers on the route to date.
Emirates Airline operates from Dublin Airport Terminal 2 UAE161 arrives 1215 UAE162 departs 1350.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 23rd August 2012 All Rights Reserved.