- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Thursday, 30 August 2012
Ryanair announced that it is to launch a new route from Budapest to Frankfurt Hahn (25th route) operating four times weekly effective 12th November and is to increase frequencies to Eindhoven (4 to 7 weekly) and Lonon Stansted (14 to 21 weekly) (Origo 30th August). The negative side the routes to Lübeck and Memmingen will cease.
The airline launched a special promotional fare on routes from Budapest to Bergamo, Charleroi, Eindhoven and Gothenberg (Origo 30th August).
Ryanair has five aircraft Budapest based aircraft expects to carry 2 million passengers from the base this year sustaining 2,000 jobs . The airline is negotations with Budapest Airport to increase the base fleet to between five and eight aircraft for Summer 2013 (Origo 30th August).
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 30th August 2012 All Rights Reserved.