- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Fleet List
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Saturday, 8 September 2012
Iberia Express is extending the operation of the Madrid-Dublin route for the winter scheduled effective 28th October operating four times weekly on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday operated by Airbus A320 aircraft.
IBS3790 departs Madrid Barajas Terminal 4 0905 arrives Dublin Airport 1035
IBS3791 departs Dublin Airport 1115 arrives Madrid Barajas Terminal 4 1445
Iberia Express is adding five new destinations to it's route network , three of them to Germany to Berlin x 18 weekly, Dusseldorf x 14 weekly and Frankfurt x 19 weekly, also Copenhagen & Stockholm daily.
Iberia Express Commercial Director Sliva Mosquera said "The commitment to European destinations is clear. At the end of 2012, the company will have flown to 11 destinations in the region".
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 8th September 2012 All Rights Reserved.