- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Saturday, 20 October 2012
Ryanair continues to maintain its leadership position in the Spanish market carrying over 23.182 million passengers up 2.4% in the nine months to the end of September, twice that of competitors Iberia Airlines (12.014 Million passengers) down 24% and Vueling Airlines (10.823 million passengers) up 21%, despite the market declining by 4% according to AENA data.
Iberia subsidiary Iberia Express carried 1.5 million passengers offsetting the loss of 1.7 million Iberia Airlines passengers.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 20th October 2012 All Rights Reserved.