- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Saturday, 27 October 2012
Ryanair achieved another passenger milestone on it's route network, carrying it's 6 millionth passenger Tania Kiva in Bologna yesterday who was returning from Trapani. This winter the airline will operate 20 routes from Bologna.
Bruno Fillets President of the Chamber of Commerce of Bologna said "In the fourth anniversary of the first flight (27 October 2008), this outcome is certainly of great importance for Ryanair and is a substantial value for Bologna and our region".
Ryanair Spokesman Matthew Papaluca said "Ryanair since arrived in Bologna for the first time in October 2008, has grown to operate 34 routes, carrying 6 million passengers to and from Bologna. Ryanair will carry over 2 million passengers in 2012, supporting more than 2,000 jobs".
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 27th October 2012 All Rights Reserved.