- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Sunday, 4 November 2012
SAS Airlines announced its increasing capacity on the Dublin-Oslo route for Summer 2013 by 50%, as the service goes from four times to six times weekly. SAS Airlines Ireland Country Manager said "The increased frequency was based on the specific demand we see for increased leisure travel between Ireland and Norway. SAS will continue to look for further growth opportunities between Ireland and Scandinavia".
SAS Airlines has added capacity to the Irish market in the last year, increasing capacity on the Copenhagen route by 5% and Stockholm route by 9%, the airline has been serving Ireland for 46 years and operates to Copenhagen double daily and Oslo four times weekly and Stockholm daily from Dublin Airport Terminal 1.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 4th November All Rights Reserved.