- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Tuesday, 6 November 2012
Aer Lingus announced it carried 962,000 passengers in October up 0.9%, in the long-haul segment carrying 86,000 passengers up 10.3% with a load factor of 83% up 8.3% on a 0.7% reduction in Available seat kilometres, in the short-haul segment it carried 787,000 passengers down 2.7% with a load factor of 77.4% down 1.4% on a 3.4% reduction in Available seat kilometres.
Aer Lingus Regional carried 89,000 passengers up 34.9% and year to date has carried 841,000 passengers up 33.7%.
Compared to the Association of European Airlines (mainly so-called legacy carriers) as whole, the Aer Lingus passenger load factor was higher on short-haul routes (77.4% v 75.8%) and lower on North Atlantic routes (83.0% v. 86.0%). AEA short-haul traffic (RPK) was up 6.1% and North Atlantic up 1.7%.
Ryanair announced it carried 7.54 million passengers in October up 4.4% carrying an 273,000 passengers up on October last year, with a load factor of 82% down 2% and in the rolling 12 months to the end of October it carried 79.3 million passengers.
A number of Ryanair Boeing 737-800s made their first flights in October : EI-EVX Boeing 737-8AS c/n 40317 11th October, EI-EVZ Boeing 737-8AS c/n 40316, EI-EXD Boeing 737-8AS c/n 40320, EI-EXE Boeing 737-8AS c/n 40321.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 6th November 2012 All Rights Reserved.