- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Friday, 23 November 2012
Etihad Airways announced it has extended BusinessConnect loyalty programme to Bangladesh, Belgium, France, Indonesia, Ireland, Saudi Arabia and South Africa markets. The BusinessConnect programe is designed to help small to medium sized enterprises (SME) get the most value from their travel budget when flying with the airline.
BusinessConnect members or a designated travel agent can manage the company's account online for up to 50 enrolled members. All itineraries are kept in one place with 24-hour access and user-friendly features. Miles are earned on Etihad marketed flights, including those operated by the airline's code-share partners.
Etihad Guest miles can be earned on all Etihad Airways tickets, and there are no blackout periods when redeeming miles against upgrades, free flights, or the thousands of products from the Etihad Guest Reward Shop.
Setting up a BusinessConnect account is free of charge, and more information can be found at www.etihadbusinessconnect.com.
Etihad Airways’ Chief Commercial Officer Peter Baumgartner said: “We are delighted to be able to introduce the smartest and most rewarding loyalty scheme for small and medium sized enterprises to these new markets, targeted at companies which are looking for ways to optimise their travel spend whilst adding convenience and value to their business travel experience".
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 23rd November 2012 All Rights Reserved.