- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Monday, 3 December 2012
Cityjet announced it will launch two new routes from it's London City Airport Base to Dresden commencing on 28th March 2013 operated by RJ85 equipment, and to Paderborn from 22nd April 2013 operating six times weekly using Fokker 50 equipment, the new routes increase CityJet’s network to 22 European destinations across Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and the UK.
Cityjet CEO Christine Ourmières said "There is a strong inbound demand for direct routes to the heart of London from Germany both from a business as well as a leisure perspective. By expanding our German network to four destinations, including Munster and Nuremberg, we are answering that demand at a time when Germany continues to remain Europe’s economic powerhouse.
Paderborn will strengthen our offering out of Westphalia whilst our route in Dresden opens up a whole new region to British-based families and couples looking for a relaxed weekend break or business travellers seeking easy access to the Silicon Valley of East Germany.”
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 3rd December 2012 All Rights Reserved.