- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Fleet List
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Thursday, 31 January 2013
Swiss International Airlines increases Dublin route capacity ©
Swiss International Airlines is increasing capacity on its Zurich to Dublin route for Summer 2013 upgrading the daily service SWR400/1 from Airbus A320 to Airbus A321 capacity from 30th March, in addition for season peak is adding two additional weekend flights on Saturdays and Sundays from 6th July till 24th August with Airbus A320 equipment.
SWR2602 ZRH1450 DUB1605 SWR2603 DUB1650 ZRH2000 A320 Saturday
SWR2602 ZRH1435 DUB1550 SWR2603 DUB1635 ZRH1850 A320 Sunday
Swiss International Airlines a member of the Star Alliance , a wholly owned Lufthansa company represents Swiss International Airlines in Ireland ,operates from Dublin Airport Terminal 1.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 31st January 2013 All Rights Reserved.