- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Fleet List
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Wednesday, 6 February 2013
Ryanair Reports January Traffic ©
Ryanair announced it carried 4.35 million passengers down 1% (50,000 passengers) with a load factor of 71% and in the rolling 12 months to the end of January 2013 it carried 79.6 million passengers with a load factor of 82%.
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said "As previously guided, Ryanair’s January 2013 traffic fell by 50,000 (-1%) over January 2012 as we grounded up to 80 aircraft following the busy Christmas season. However, Ryanair enjoyed another record 12-month period to January 2013, with almost 80m passengers choosing one of our ultra-low fares since January 2012. "
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 6th February 2013 All Rights Reserved.