- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Wednesday, 6 March 2013
Aer Lingus carries 648,000 passengers in February
Aer Lingus announced it carried 648,000 passengers in February down 1.5% noting the difference with prior year leap year. In the long-haul segment it carried 43,000 passengers down 4.4% with a load factor 65% up 0.1% on a 3.5% reduction in capacity.
In short-haul segment it carried 532,000 passengers down 3.9% with a load factor 70% up 1.5% on a 9.7% reduction in capacity, noting network changes reduced average sector length leading to an increase in load factor of 1.5 points compared with February 2012.
Aer Lingus Regional carried 73,000 passengers up 23.% and year to date carrying 138,000 passengers.
Compared to the Association of European Airlines (mainly so-called legacy carriers) as a whole, the Aer Lingus passenger load factor was similar on short-haul routes (70.0% v.70.2%) and much lower on the North Atlantic routes (65.0% v. 76.3%)
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 6th March 2013 All Rights Reserved.