- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Sunday, 28 April 2013
A6-AFC Airbus A330-300 Etihad Airways Visits Dublin Airport
Etihad Airways' A6-AFC Airbus A330-343X c/n 1167 made its second visit to Dublin Airport yesterday in lieu of the scheduled Airbus A330-200 operating ETD045/2 arriving 0720 and departing 1030, having previously visited on 8th November 2012. The aircraft was delivered on 10th November 2010.
The Airbus A330-300 carries 231 passengers in total: 8 passengers in Diamond First class, 32 passengers in Pearl Business class and 151 passengers in Coral Economy class.
The first of Etihad Airways six Airbus A330-300 aircraft was delivered in late 2009 allowing services to commence initially on European routes from Abu Dhabi to London Heathrow, Geneva and Paris CDG from the beginning of 2010 and later to Athens, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Milan Malpensa.
Etihad Airways operates Abu Dhabi to Dublin Airport Terminal 2 ten times weekly , from 2nd July 2013 its increasing capacity on the route by 34% with the introduction of the Boeing 777-300ER six times weekly on EY045/2 service providing an additional 900 seats each week.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 28th April 2013 All Rights Reserved.