- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Fleet List
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Sunday, 21 April 2013
EI-EXZ Airbus A319-132 Bangkok Air at Dublin Airport
EI-EXZ Airbus A319-132 c/n 2634 of BBAM/ FlyLeasing arrived back in Dublin Airport this afternoon in Bangkok Air colours following repaint by Eirtech Aviation, the aircraft performed a two hour air test to the West of Shannon Airport at various flight levels from FL140 to FL390, prior to proceeding to Dublin arriving at 1618 hours local. The aircraft is to be re-registered HS-PPF.
This 2005 build aircraft was delivered to Kingfisher on 15th December 2005 and subsequently stored at Istanbul/Sabiha Gokcen from 11th December 2011 and was ferried to Dublin Airport on 19th January 2013 for further storage.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 21st April 2013 All Rights Reserved.