- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Sunday, 28 April 2013
EI-EYA Airbus A319 Kingfisher Airlines at Dublin Airport
EI-EYA Airbus A319-131 c/n 2621 BBAM/Fly Leasing in Kingfisher Airlines colours, was previously registered VT-KFH with the Indian carrier routed Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport to Dublin Airport on Saturday 27th April arriving at 1523 local for for long term storage & maintenance joining the lineup of stored aircraft on Runway 29.
According to Airfleets.net this aircraft had its first test on 23rd November 2005 and delivered to Kingfisher Airlines on 1st December 2005 and was put into storage after Kingfisher Airlines ceased operations on 2nd October 2012.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 28th April 2013 All Rights Reserved.