- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Sunday, 21 April 2013
N794CK Boeing 747 Kalitta Air at Dublin Airport
The classic Boeing 747-200 aircraft is being an increasing rare visitor to Dublin Airport as a new generation of aircraft have taken its place, therefore N794CK Boeing 747-222B(F) c/n 23727 line number 675 of Kalitta Air this weekend was most welcome.
N794CK Boeing 747-222B(F) c/n 23727 of Kalitta Air arrived yesterday at 1215 as CKS513 from Atlanta with the shipment of a spare engine for a Delta Airlines Boeing 767-300ER which went unserviceable on Friday requiring an engine change, which was carried in Hangar 6, the Boeing 747 departed this afternoon as CKS514 at 1551 to Newark Liberty Airport.
This aircraft was delivered to United Airlines in April 1997 as N152UA and later became N646NW with Northwest Airlines in 2000 was converted to a freighter, and was withdrawn from use by Delta Airlines in June 2009 following acquisition of Northwest Airlines. The aircraft was acquired by Kalitta Air on 19th August 2010 and re-registered as N794CK.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 21st April 2013 All Rights Reserved.