- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Saturday, 13 April 2013
Ryanair announces additional City of Derry to Faro frequency
Ryanair is increasing its flights from City of Derry to Faro due to strong demand announced the City of Derry Airport in a Tweet, frequency on the route increases from two to three times weekly with an additional Tuesday flight from 2nd July to 27th August in addition to its service on Thursdays and Sundays.
Ryanair launched the seasonal Faro route in Summer 2010 and is operated by a Faro based aircraft, the airline has added an additional frequency on the route every summer which is an extremely popular sun holiday destination.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 13th April 2013 All Rights Reserved.