- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Thursday, 25 April 2013
Ryanair announces new Linz-Tenerife South route
Ryanair announced it's launching a new route from Linz Blue Danube Airport to Tenerife South from 2nd November 2013 operating weekly on Saturdays and expects to carry 20,000 passengers on the route.
The company has yet to decide whether Tenerife South is a year-round destination or the route from Linz is flown only in the winter.
For the Upper Austrian Regionaflughafen every scheduled flight is of vital economic importance. Linz Airport suffered a significant decline in passenger numbers following Air Berlin's withdrawal.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 25th April 2013 All Rights Reserved.