- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Thursday, 25 April 2013
Ryanair announces new Memmingen-Tenerife South route
Ryanair announced its launching a new route from Memmingen to Tenerife South from 1st November 2013 operating twice weekly on Fridays and Sundays.
Memmingen Airport CEO Schmid Allgäu said "Therefore we are very pleased to offer this new route now, this offers interesting travel options - from short breaks to the winter."
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 25th April 2013 All Rights Reserved.