- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Tuesday, 30 April 2013
Ryanair announces winter sun routes from Norway to Canary Islands
Ryanair today announced three new winter sun routes from Oslo Rygge to Las Palmas weekly on Saturdays from 2nd November and Tenerife South twice from 31st October on Thursdays and Saturdays and from Oslo Torp to Tenerife South weekly from Saturdays from 2nd November until 26th March 2014.
The Canary Islands is the single largest destination for Norwegians, whatever the season, Gran Canaria is by far the most popular destination, roughly 300,000 passengers travel to this resort island each year.
During the press conference Ryanair CEO Michael O'Leary said with 175 Boeing 737-800 on order , he expects the Oslo Rygge base fleet will increase from seven to ten aircraft. Oslo Rygge is Ryanair's largest operation in Norway, with routes to 45 airports in 17 countries in summer 2013.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 30th April 2013 All Rights Reserved.