- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Friday, 3 May 2013
Ryanair announces new Aarhus-Las Palmas route
Ryanair has announced its launching a new routes from Aarhus to Las Palmas operating weekly on Fridays from 1st November.
Ryanair CEO Michael O'Leary said "Ryanair is delighted to announce a new route from Aarhus to / from Gran Canaria, with weekly departures every Friday from 1 November 2013."
In addition Ryanair operates routes to Alicante, Girona, London Stansted, Oslo Rygge and Palma.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 3rd May 2013 All Rights Reserved.