- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Thursday, 2 May 2013
Ryanair announces new winter sun routes from Sweden
Ryanair has announced significant expansion from the Canary Islands to Sweden for Winter 2013/4 schedule commencing 31st October launching Karlstad to Tenerife South weekly on Fridays from 1st November.
The carrier is adding new routes from Stockholm (Skastva) and Stockholm (Vasteras) with Stockholm Skastva to Las Palmas weekly on Sundays from 3rd November and Tenerife South twice weekly on Thursdays and Sundays from 31st October and Stockholm Vasteras to Las Palmas weekly on Thursdays from 31st October and Tenerife South weekly on Fridays from 1st November.
Ryanair's Nordic Sales and Marketing Director Elina Hakkarainen “Ryanair is delighted to open five new Swedish lines to the sun in winter from Karlstad, Stockholm Skavsta and Stockholm Vasteras to Gran Canaria and Tenerife. Six flights per week starting in late October 2013."
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 2nd May 2013 All Rights Reserved.