- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Sunday, 9 June 2013
CS-TKP Airbus A320 SATA International makes first visit to Dublin Airport
This morning CS-TKP Airbus A320-214 c/n 2011 hex code 495170 SATA International made its first visit to Dublin Airport operating the weekly Funchal charter (RZO640/1) arriving at 1116 and departing 1222.
CS-TKP has a distinctive silver colour scheme previously this aircraft was a regular visitor to Irish airports as EC-INZ of Iberworld.
The aircraft made its first flight on 9th April 2003 as F-WWBR and delivered to Iberworld as EC-INZ on 27th May 2003 on lease from ACG.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 9th June 2013 All Rights Reserved.