- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Sunday, 2 June 2013
Delta Airlines increases capacity on Dublin routes from today
Delta Airlines has increased capacity on routes from Dublin to Atlanta and New York JFK from today, with the introduction of the Airbus A330-200 on Atlanta and Boeing 767-300ER for the summer season replacing Boeing 767-300ER and Boeing 757-200ER capacity respectively in response to increased seasonal customer demand.
The carrier is increasing frequency on the New York JFK route to ten times weekly as an additional three times weekly service will be operated by a Boeing 767-400ER from 18th June to 29th August in co-operation with joint venture partner Air France KLM.
This morning DAL176/7 was operated by N859NW Airbus A330-223 c/n 0722 and DAL92/1 was operated by Boeing 767-332ER c/n 28448.
Delta Airlines has been serving Ireland since 1986 operating scheduled service from Dublin Airport and Shannon Airport. Delta Airlines operates from Dublin Airport Terminal 2 to Atlanta and New York JFK and a seasonal summer service from Shannon Airport to New York JFK.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 2nd June 2013 All Rights Reserved.