- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Sunday, 2 June 2013
EI-EPU Airbus A319 Delivered to Aer Lingus
Aer Lingus has taken delivery of EI-EPU Airbus A319-111 c/n 3102 "St Conleth" ex EC-KDI Hex code 4CAB05 on Friday 31st May 2013 as EIN991 from Madrid to Dublin arriving 2316 local. This is the fourth Airbus A319 to be leased from SMBC Aviation Capital.
The delivery of EI-EPU completes the transaction with SMBC Aviation Capital (Formerly RBS Aviation Capital) announced on 5th July 2011.
EI-EPU entered revenue service today on Dublin to London Gatwick operating EIN230/6/242.
The aircraft's first flight was on 3rd April 2007 as D-AVYA and delivered to Iberia Airlines on 7th May as EC-KDI on lease from RBS Aerospace.
SMBC Aviation Capital with its headquarters in Dublin manages and owns 329 aircraft with 40 airline customers around the globe. 94% of its fleet is Airbus A320 and Boeing 737 Next Generation aircraft with a further 64 aircraft on order from Airbus and Boeing.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 2nd June 2013 All Rights Reserved.