- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Wednesday, 5 June 2013
EI-EVD Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS ''Well Done Dortmund!'' visits Dublin Airport
Ryanair in a gesture to the loyal fans of Dortmund in-scripted one of its aircraft EI-EVD Boeing 737-8AS/WL c/n 40287 in a scarf in the colors of club Borussia Dortmund "Well done Dortmund!" titles.
The London Stansted based aircraft has been operating across Ryanair's European bases since the titles where applied visiting Dublin Airport on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd June prior to operating from its Faro and Alghero bases.
The aircraft arrived in Dublin from Alicante on Saturday 1st June as RYR67P operating two sectors to London Gatwick RYR5JE and RYR8GR and departing to its Faro base on Sunday 2nd June as RYR3FG according to website Flightradar24.com.
This aircraft visited Kerry on Monday 3rd June operating from Faro.
Ryanair operates from Dortmund to Alghero, Faro, Girona, Krakow, Malaga, Madrid, Palma and Porto.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 5th June 2013 All Rights Reserved.