- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Fleet List
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Tuesday, 4 June 2013
Ryanair increases May passenger traffic by 5% & celebrates Tallinn milestone
Ryanair announced it carried 7.86 million passengers up 5% (350,000 passengers) with a load factor of 82% up 1%. In the rolling 12 months to the end of May it carried 79.8 million passengers.
Ryanair Spokesman said "Ryanair’s traffic increased by 5% over May 2012 and our load factor rose by 1%, as we enjoyed a record 12-month period with almost 80m passengers choosing one of our ultra-low fares since May 2012, a rise of 4%."
The carrier today celebrated a milestone in Tallinn (Estonia) carrying its 800,000th passenger since the carrier started operations in December 2010. In summer season 2013 Ryanair operates 10 routes to/from Tallinn airport and expects to carry around 350,000 passengers.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 4th June 2013 All Rights Reserved.