- Aviation Courses Ireland
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- Irish Aviation Events - 2017
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Contact Us
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Terms and Conditions
Thursday, 4 July 2013
Aer Lingus reports strong growth in Transatlantic traffic
Aer Lingus announced it carried just over 1 million passengers in June up 3.1% lead by very strong growth of 17.2% in long-haul passengers carrying 116,000 passengers with a load factor of 94.5% up 2.1 points on 15.5% increase in available seat kilometers and revenue passenger kilometers increased by 18.3%.
The growth in long-haul reflects the success of its changed network strategy with partners JetBlue and United and Aer Lingus Regional, which has brought major increase in connecting passengers, particularly at Dublin airport.
On Short-Haul it carried 833,00 passengers up 1.7% with a load factor of 81.6% up 3.5 points on an 2.8% reduction in available seat kilometers, its revenue passenger kilometers increased by 1.6%.
Aer Lingus Regional Franchise operated by Aer Arann carried 95,000 passengers and year to date carried 493,000 passengers up 10.3%
The airline has carried over 5 million passengers year to date up 2.1%
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 4th July 2013 All Rights Reserved.