- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Fleet List
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Sunday, 13 January 2013
Ryanair for the third consecutive year has maintained its leadership in the Spanish market in carrying 28.917 million passengers in 2012 an increase of 1.6% (460,000 passengers) on last year over 10 million passengers ahead of Iberia Airlines 15.238 million passengers down 14.7%, Iberia Express * 2.2 million passengers and Vueling Airlines 13.745 million passengers up 19.7%.
The Spanish downturn had no effect on Barcelona El Prat Airport which reported the best year in its history exceeding 35 million passengers for the first in 2012 , as traffic grew by 2.2% Ryanair and Vueling expanded to fill the void in the market in wake of the collapse of Spanair. Ryanair grew by a record 49.8% or 5.18 million passengers.
*Iberia Express commenced operations 25th March 2012.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 13th January 2012 All Rights Reserved.