- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Fleet List
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Sunday, 10 February 2013
Ireland West Airport Knock announced that in response to strong advance bookings Ryanair is adding an extra weekly flight to Malaga operating on Sundays from 2nd June till 1st September in addition to the Thursday service.
The service will be operated by a Malaga based aircraft departing RYR8749 departs Malaga 0700 arriving into Ireland West 0915 and RYR8748 departs Ireland West 0940 arrives Malaga 1350.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 10th February 2013 All Rights Reserved.