- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Tuesday, 12 March 2013
Shannon Airport has welcomed the early return of Aer Lingus Transatlantic services with the operation of EIN135 to Boston on Monday 11th March in time for busy St Patrick’s weekend two weeks ahead of summer scheduled commencing. Aer Lingus operates from Shannon to Boston four times weekly and New York JFK three times weekly using Airbus A330 aircraft.
Aer Lingus Director of Communications Declan Kearney said “This year is a big year for Aer Lingus’ transatlantic services. We have an earlier start to the year at Shannon and we’re increasing frequency at Dublin. We’re hopeful that the positive trend in visitor numbers from the United States will continue throughout the year.”
Shannon Airport Head of Aviation Development Declan Power said “The summer season does not officially begin until the end of the month but there's definitely a sense that it's kicking off early for us this year with Aer Lingus commencing its transatlantic services earlier and in time for St Patrick's weekend. New York and Boston, inbound and outbound, are key markets, with significant demand so we are delighted to welcome Aer Lingus back today."
Aer Lingus Shannon-Boston EIN135 Mon, Wends, Fri, Sun.
Aer Lingus Shannon-New York JFK EIN111 Tues, Thur, Sat.
Aer Lingus operates from Shannon to Boston, Faro (1st May), London Heathrow and Aer Lingus Regional to Birmingham, Edinburgh, Manchester.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 12th March 2013 All Rights Reserved.