- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Fleet List
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Saturday, 6 April 2013
Aer Lingus Airbus A320 c/n 2374 EI-DEI positioned Dublin to Edinburgh at 0300 on Friday 5th April as EIN982 then operated the inaugural Virgin Atlantic Little Red flight Edinburgh to London Heathrow as VIR3012 departing at 0650.
The aircraft positioned Shannon to Dublin as EIN980 on Thursday 4th April arriving at 1730 following painting at Shannon since 22nd March. The aircraft is named "Maggie May".
The aircraft operated its last revenue service for Aer Lingus on 21st March Dublin-Copenhagen-Dublin as EIN626/62N.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 6th April 2013 All Rights Reserved.