- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Wednesday, 17 April 2013
Ryanair CEO Michael O'Leary stated in an interview with Westfälische Nachrichten last Wednesday 11th April to celebrate the launch of two new routes from Münster/Osnabrück Airport (FMO) to Girona and Malaga from 4th June which will deliver 80,000 passengers in 2013.
The carrier is seeking to rapidly increase passenger numbers at the airport Michael O'Leary adding he will use more aircraft at FMO this winter identifying potential new routes to Charleroi, Dublin, Madrid and Rome Ciampino and into Scandinavia. Ryanair has identified Germany as a key growth market in Europe.
The Ryanair CEO Michael O'Leary stated at the press conference "The future at FMO is Ryanair"
In the interview with Westfälische Nachrichten Michael O'Leary stated Münster/Osnabrück Airport (FMO) and Ryanair has available capacity, Ryanair has no requirement for use of air bridges or buses and delivers high passenger throughput enabling airports to capture revenue in retail spend citing London Stansted as an example at £4 per passenger.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 17th April 2013 All Rights Reserved.