- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Tuesday, 7 May 2013
Aer Lingus announced its carried 868,000 passengers in April down 2.5% due to to the timing of the Easter Bank Holiday weekend which fell at the end of March in 2013 but in the first week of April in 2012, year to date it has almost carried 3 million passengers.
However its long-haul business performed very strongly carrying 84,000 passengers up 6.3% with a load factor 69.3% down 5.8 points on an 16.5% increase in available seat kilometers its revenue passenger kilometers up 7.5%.
It carried 701,000 short-haul passengers down 4.2% with a load factor 68.7% down 2.8 points on a 3.7% reduction in available seat kilometers its revenue passenger kilometer was down 7.5%.
Aer Lingus Regional carried 83,000 passengers up 5.1% and year to date 308,000 passengers.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 6th May 2013 All Rights Reserved.