- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Fleet List
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Thursday, 9 May 2013
Dublin Airport announced it handled 1.6 million passengers in April up 1% passenger volumes to and from continental Europe remained on par with last year with more than 854,000 people travelling to European destinations and domestic traffic increased by 7% to more than 5,000 passengers.
Long-Haul Traffic traffic continues to perform strongly as Transatlantic passenger volumes grew by 10% with more than 135,000 passengers travelling to and from North America in April, while other international traffic increased by 13% with nearly 41,000 passengers travelling this route sector.
While UK traffic increased by 1% with almost 577,000 passengers travelling to and from the UK during the month.
In the first four months of the year almost 5.5 million passengers used Dublin Airport up 3% over the same period last year.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 9th May 2013 All Rights Reserved.