- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Saturday, 18 May 2013
Lithuanian carrier Avion Express is establishing new bases in Dublin, Lille and Bratislava for scheduled and ACMI operations.The carrier is basing a single Airbus A319 in Dublin Airport, prior to launch it has been recruiting pilots and cabin crew via its website.
LY-VEU Airbus A319-112 c/n 1263 positioned Prague to Dublin as NVD9001 on Thursday 16th May arriving at 2023 local, yesterday operated its first two inclusive charter rotations to Reus (NVD810/1) and Ibiza (NVD812/3).
The aircraft is heavily utilized at the weekends on Saturdays operating to Las Palmas and Lanzarote and Sundays to Palma and Faro.
This aircraft has an Irish connection leased from GECAS was briefly placed on the Irish register as EI-EWA from 10th July to 2nd August 2012 .The aircraft previously visited Dublin in connection with Ireland Vs France Six Nations rugby match in March.
The carrier is a wet lease specialist based in Vilnius operates a fleet of seven Airbus A320 Family aircraft two A319s and five A320s.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 18th May 2013 All Rights Reserved.