- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Fleet List
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Thursday, 23 May 2013
Jet2 is to launch a new route from Belfast International to Malaga operating twice weekly on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 2nd April 2014 competing against Aer Lingus seasonal service operating from Belfast City Airport and Easyjet from Belfast International.
LS387 BFS0755 AGP1205 LS388 AGP1240 BFS 1455 Wednesday
LS387 BFS1430 AGP1840 LS388 AGP1920 BFS2135 Saturday
The airline operates a total of 17 domestic and European destinations from Belfast International.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 23rd May 2013 All Rights Reserved.