- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Tuesday, 28 May 2013
Aer Lingus has returned to EI-DVF Airbus A320-214 c/n 3136 ‘St Jarlath / Iarfhlaith’ to lessor Aero Capital. The aircraft operated its last commercial flight on 15th April EIN59D/59L Dublin Airport to Madrid vv prior to entering Dublin Aerospace for end of lease check. The aircraft was delivered to Aer Lingus on 17th May 2007.
EI-DVF was ferried Dublin to Woensdrecht Airport on 13rd May as EIN2612 for painting into Aigle Azur colours and was delivered Woensdrecht to Paris Orly on 30th May.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 28th May 2013 All Rights Reserved.